The physical exam must be current (within one year). No special form required. Can be mailed or Faxed to the Belmont High Health Clinic 617-993-5498 or brought directly to the BHS Health Clinic and given to the Nurse. Forms received after 12 noon will be processed the next day. For more information about physical
examinations go to
For All current BHS 9th, 10th & 11th grade student athletes:
Belmont High Fall 2013 Sports Sign Ups will take place on Thursday June 6th, 2013 after school in the following locations:
- Football - BHS Little Theater
- Boys' Soccer - BHS Auditorium (Front)
- Girls' Soccer - BHS Auditorium (Back)
- Field Hockey - BHS Café
- Volleyball - BHS Upper Gym
- Girls' Swim - Wenner Field House
- Boys' Cross Country - BHS Rm 221A
- Girls' Cross Country - BHS Rm 207
- Golf - BHS Rm 137
Permission Form Required Prior to Tryout. (All Sports)
Completed and signed by both student and parent/guardian.
for Fee Based Athletics.