BHS Parents & student athletes are reminded that the following required forms need to be submitted to the BHS Athletic office no later than August 15th for participation in the 2012 fall athletic program at Belmont High.
- High School Athletic Participation Fee (Return to Athletic Office)
- Parent permission form (Return to Athletic Office)
- MIAA Chemical Health form (Return to Athletic Office)
- Concussion Education form (Return to Athletic Office)
- Seasonal Concussion History form (Return to Athletic Office)
Forms are available on the web at http://www.belmont.k12.ma.us/bhs/athletics/regulation.htm .
Proof of a Physical Exam should be sent to the Belmont High School Nurse by August 15th 2012 to ensure that they are processed prior to the start of fall sports.
Per the State Department of Public Health regulations, Physical Exams are NOW ONLY GOOD for 13 months from the date of the exam, NO EXCEPTIONS. http://www.belmont.k12.ma.us/health/physical/