Dates to Remember
- Wednesday, May 3: Massachusetts Walk to School Day
- Wednesday, May 3: Burbank Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Sunday, May 7: Burbank Spring Landscape Clean Up
- Monday, May 15: Burbank PTA Meeting – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, May 17: Last Student Council Meeting – 1:40 in the library
- Thursday, May 18: Community Fun Run (rain date 5/12)
- Monday, May 29: NO SCHOOL – Memorial Day
- Wednesday, May 31: EARLY RELEASE Professional for Staff (11:40 dismissal)
The Burbank School received a Commendation from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education for our performance on PARCC last spring. It is a collaborative effort, parents who support their students and our school, teachers who work tirelessly every day to ensure student success, and also-the students who engage in their learning, Thank you!
Congratulations to fourth grade teacher, Cliff Gallant who was awarded
by the FBE “Outstanding Teacher of the Year 2017” at the Burbank School.