Wellington Building Committee (WBC) Meetings and Events
See the new (Sept 2011) Wellington Factsheet!
The Wellington School Building Committee meets many Wednesdays, 7:30am in the School Administration Building, at this stage in the project. A typical meeting might cover:
- Wed 7:30am - scheduled weekly Wednesday meeting [SAB]
- Update from Skanska (construction manager), Clerk of the Works, and JLA (architect)
- Schedule and budget checks
- Decisions for construction choices
- Invoices (third Wed of the month, typically)
See the Town's Meeting Calendar for definitive scheduling.
Check the pictures of the groundbreaking on the MSBA's facebook page. (and "like" them)
Skanska, our Construction Manager, has a web site for the Wellington project. It is updated frequently and has contact info for neirhborhood problems (email and phone), pictures, info for subcontractors, construction traffic flow info, etc.
Approved Meeting Minutes are available on the Town web site.